Fairy Tales Hare and wolf


Fairy Tales hare and wolf

One day, there was a wolf that was cool to sit by the river. He leaned against a tree root, fatigue because they are looking for food. Finally, he fell asleep. However, suddenly she heard Krakk ...

The wolf was awakened from his sleep. He looked around. He immediately search for the origin of the sound. Apparently, the sound comes from a branch that fell and was trampled by the clever hare. Seeing the Kancil, who are starving wolf was very pleased. He slowly approached the hare.

Kancil knowing he was in danger, he fled and hid behind a bush. Wolves immediately after him. Because the hare ran. Finally, the wolf call.

'' Hare come here! Let's stop, I will not hurt you !. '' cried wolf.

The hare does not listen to the cry wolf. He kept running until exhaustion. Finally, Wolf was able to catch up. Seeing the wolf was in front of him, the hare was frightened. He immediately find a way to trick the wolf.

Because the hare is an animal that is very clever. He immediately get a sense of escape from the wolf.

'What's Mr Wolf? Long time no see. '' Hare asked casually. '' I've been looking for to and fro. Now do not talk much anymore. It's time for you to be my meal today. I am the king of the jungle. Anyone should be subject to the orders. ''

'' King of the Jungle? Who ? you're the king of this jungle? Before I got here, I went to look for a drink in a lake. I met a very gallant Seigala. He claimed to be King of the jungle. The wolf would want to devour me like you today. However, because I was thirsty. Finally, I asked permission to drink and went back to him. If you want to devour me, you better beat him. Because the flesh is too little to be divided into two. '' The word hare explained

'' Is it true? Who would dare claim to be the King in this forest? Where is she now? '' Asked Wolf growled.

'' King of the jungle stay in a well deep in the woods. '' Replied the hare.

'' Take me there! I will beat him. After I beat him, you have to promise not to run away and become my meal today. '' Said the wolf.
'' Very good wolf. Come follow me! '' Replied the hare.

Finally, the Kancil walked the walk in front of the Wolves. They walked a short distance away. They reached their destination. Not seen a well groomed and filled with grass is very high. They approached the well.

'' It's a well residence of King wolf that I tell you. He was very handsome and tough. I doubt you can mengalahannya. You can immediately see him '' said the Kancil.

Coyote walked a little closer to the well. He looked down to be very careful. He was surprised to see a wolf is in the well. Wolves immediately '' Mengauuungg '' very hard. However, he also heard the sound of '' Aungan '' of the well. '' Aungan '' The louder him.

Hearing the sound of '' Aungan '' wolf in the well. Made him very angry. Without thinking, because it is very angry. He immediately jumped into the well.

A voice that echoed from the well. Suddenly, in a moment that was originally very clear water turned murky. In the very deep wells, the Wolves could not find a wolf other than himself. Seigala realized that he was again again be fooled by clever animals greeting the Kancil.
'' Hey hare !! It turns out you tricked me! Woe to you later. '' Said an angry wolf.

'' Hahaa, How the King of the jungle? Has it been defeated? '' Replied the hare and left the Wolves in the well.

Wolves kept trying to get out of the well. He also swam until exhaustion. Blocking was exhausted and his efforts are fruitless. Finally, his body sinking into the well. While hare happily move on.




















0 komentar:

My Instagram