Personal Letrer

Nama : Siti Khatijah
Kelas : XI TGB
Tugas: Personal Letter


April 25th, 2017

Dear Godam

I received your letter explaining your inability to come here yesterday. As you know, I celebrated my birthday on October 23rd without you. It was truly a great moment for me. The birthday party was arranged at our residence at 7pm.
My home was beautifully decorated by our friends. New curtains, flower-pots, some paintings, and posters looked so cool. I bought all I need for the party from the market. I invited all our close friends and relatives.
I cut the cake after blowing the candles and wishing. Everyone sang the birthday song happily. Tasty dishes, including hot coffee and tea were served. The guests presented me many wonderful gifts. I enjoyed the party a lot.
Oh! Do you know how I missed you on that day? But you had to be busy with your compulsions. Anyway, please convey my regards to your parents and thanks for your birthday cards and gift you have sent for me.

Yours sincerely

Siti Khatijah








Nama : Sallih
Kelas : XI TGB
Tugas : Personal Letter


Dear Ratih
How are you? Since I wrote a latter to you.I hope you and your family  are going well. As the address above I have moved a house.My father bought a new house because we sold oof the double store tarrace house end moved to a semi double store.attached house.
See you latter
Regard
Sallih












Nama : Iqbal Mahadi
Kelas : XI TGB
Tugas : Personal Letter


Dear Andini
     It has been a long time since I see you I am just waiting for my holiday to get over and meet you soon.I hope the work has been going well for you at office.
     There’s only free days left in my holidays and after that it’s back to work.I we bought lots of stuff for you.

Yours Sincerety

Iqbal Mahadi

0 komentar:

My Instagram